gas tank extension

This forum is for questions about modifications, or for if you are having a problem with your Neon and need answers.
noxneon
Local Neon Owner

gas tank extension

Post by noxneon »

this is probably a really, really bad idea, and the answer is automatically no if anyone asks me to make one for them ( :roll: ) but would i be just totally insane if i thought i could extend a stock gas tank and have it work??? i have all the resources, time money and experience to do a liquid tight job, but its just an idea, anyone??
"Pure adrenaline attached to a license plate. Isn't it time to experience one yourself." Dan Garney
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

Post by mynameiskiller »

yeah, give that a shot, start with your own.
just remember, killer is sneaky... and, he hates you.
Tyler
Local Neon Owner

Post by Tyler »

just curious, but why would you want to extend it?

Go ahead tho, it would work and maybe you could make some money out of custom neon gas tanks. :wink:

-Tyler
Built sohc runnin finally! Gotta love the lobe of a crane #14......
noxneon
Local Neon Owner

Post by noxneon »

ever get annoyed when you can only go a short distance(couple hundred miles) on a tank, even though your car is supposed to get "high mileage" and why its only the huge vehicles, (suburbans, excursions, freightliners) that get a long ride on one load. thats why i want to make an extension. add another 5 or 6 gallons of capacity to my car.
"Pure adrenaline attached to a license plate. Isn't it time to experience one yourself." Dan Garney
Noxnoying

Post by Noxnoying »

there is a bit of a difference between the 12.5 gallon tank on a neon and a 41 gallon tank on an Excursion. do you have a single brain cell in that head of yours or did it all go towards your ears?
Noxnoying

Re: gas tank extension

Post by Noxnoying »

noxneon wrote:this is probably a really, really bad idea......
if you thought of it, chances are its a really, really bad idea
NeonRT
Local Neon Owner

Post by NeonRT »

ok i know im not any one of inportance(spelling) but i didn't get on this board to read people putting other people down all the time. That is the main reason im on this board because that is somthing that didn't go on here. Just my 2cent
Lets ride.
My new home page.
http://www.myspace.com/djacobs25
noxneon
Local Neon Owner

Post by noxneon »

thats why i pm'ed vinny about it, but he doesnt seem to think that what 'noxnoying' is doing is a problem. we'll see what happens when LTC Leah R. Sundquist finds out his site is hosting someone that is using unauthorized reproductions of photos of military personnel.
Noxnoying

Post by Noxnoying »

noxneon wrote:....... LTC Leah R. Sundquist finds out his site is hosting someone that is using unauthorized reproductions of photos of military personnel.
if in fact you had gone to your LTC, he would have told you that pictures posted online in a public forum are free game. the fact is that you could get in more trouble for actually posting your identification in a forum than anyone could for whatever they did with said picture. (unless of course they made a paper copy and tried using it for ID)
also, "unauthorized reproduction"? so if someone were to come across your picture in the newspaper, a yearbook, post office wall, and posted it online, that would be unauthorized?
in closing, aren't you under 21? what would Sundquist say if he knew about you making drunk posts while underage?
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

Post by mynameiskiller »

bwaaahaaahaaahaaa...
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

noxneon wrote:thats why i pm'ed vinny about it, but he doesnt seem to think that what 'noxnoying' is doing is a problem. we'll see what happens when LTC Leah R. Sundquist finds out his site is hosting someone that is using unauthorized reproductions of photos of military personnel.

Remember what I said about threatening people? Sure, go ahead and send some military jack-off after this site, even as rediculous as this country's military is I doubt they are that bored enough to go after a web forum over some bullshit because you said so.

You have caused problems since you came here, pissing so many people off with your dumb questions on more than one board that you have apparently brought your own fan/troll. You do not live even remotely close to our target area, and you threatened this site, so I see no reason to allow you to remain.

BAN HAMMER
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

Post by mynameiskiller »

furthermore, you are a human stain on the underwear of society, your dog is REALLY fuckin ugly, (throw that fucker in a river and start over) you look like a giant douche bag in your ID pic, (which doesnt surprise me) and, im sure you probably smell... bad, like rotten cabbage and spoiled milk.

do us all a favor and fall into an open manhole cover.
KB9QDI
Local Neon Owner

Post by KB9QDI »

mynameiskiller wrote:furthermore, you are a human stain on the underwear of society, your dog is REALLY fuckin ugly, (throw that fucker in a river and start over) you look like a giant douche bag in your ID pic, (which doesnt surprise me) and, im sure you probably smell... bad, like rotten cabbage and spoiled milk.

do us all a favor and fall into an open manhole cover.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

More Pic's: http://www.cardomain.com/id/kb9qdi

OLD: 04 SXT Sold
NEW: 06 TJ X
Metal_gear_jon
Local Neon Owner

Post by Metal_gear_jon »

WOOOOOOT Ban Hammer :D :D :D
'95 SOHC Sport ATX , slightly modded '95 SOHC Highline MTX , bought and sold. Shoot me , I needed the money.