broke my shifter...

This forum is for questions about modifications, or for if you are having a problem with your Neon and need answers.
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

broke my shifter...

Post by mynameiskiller »

so, after 4 years of gorilla shifting the 1-2 on stock filled bushings, i broke something in my shifter. i think i just squished one of the bushings, since the car still shifts, there is just 2 inches of play in the stick when the car is in gear...

anyhow, i am going to buy a set of boogers, and i e-mailed street style customs so i can try to pick up a set directly. anybody know if they/he (i met jason once at a cruise in... i dont know if its just him that runs the place or what) have a shop somewhere? i was going to try to get them today if possible.

thanks
just remember, killer is sneaky... and, he hates you.
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

I don't remember where he was actually located at, I don;t think he has a shop per se, but he has somewhere he stocks his parts. I think he worked at a place call Pickups Plus or something like that.

When I ordered my boogers from him I didn't even realize he was local and he delivered them to me personally, left 'em in my mailbox while I was at work.
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

I don't think he has a shop either. His website that he had or has listed an addy on north bend road but when I looked up the addy to see if he did have a store there was no such place. I think he just gets his mail delievered to the addy or something and thats it. Check his profile on here or 2GN, I think he has his website listed with possibly a phone number you can call to get ahold of him. I have some stock bushings for you though if you need them haha
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin
evlneon
Local Neon Owner

Post by evlneon »

i'm with them ^ .... pretty sure he doesn't have an actual store-front and works just as 'mail-order'.
PHIL | '03 MBP SUBY WRX | '98 FOREST GREEN NEON <- SOLD [img]http://diablo0.servehttp.com/neon ... .jpg[/img]
"Bryan! There's a message in my Alphabets! It says, 'OOOOOoooo.'" "Peter, those are Cheerios."
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

Fred... ever find out if he's still selling them and if there's a good way to get a hold of him?
-Jason

- Benjamin Franklin
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

sales@streetstylecustoms.com

He used to have the lowest web pricing for boogers (suppose he still does), and he just started carrying Kyle's rod end kits.
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

Sweetness... Thanks Vin... he said he still has them so I placed an order... maybe I'll get them tomorrow in my mailbox

*HINT HINT* Jason if you come on here ;-)
-Jason

- Benjamin Franklin
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

Post by mynameiskiller »

Diablo0 wrote:Sweetness... Thanks Vin... he said he still has them so I placed an order... maybe I'll get them tomorrow in my mailbox

*HINT HINT* Jason if you come on here ;-)
sorry dude, i didnt get a topic reply notification from the post, but yeah, he still has them... :D

anyhow, i love the boogers. they r teh awesome...
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

Ahhh...

Did you pick them up, he drop them off... or did he just mail 'em to ya? About how long did it take for you to get them b/c I'm gonna need my set here in a few days.
-Jason

- Benjamin Franklin
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

Post by mynameiskiller »

i sent him an email about 8 hours before i got them from him... he actually brought them up to Skyline for me, i hooked him up with some of our world famous brown water... we communicated via telephone at a certain point, so give that a shot...