I hate cars.

This forum is for questions about modifications, or for if you are having a problem with your Neon and need answers.
fusion210
Local Neon Owner

I hate cars.

Post by fusion210 »

Needed parts.
Gotta love the 1995 air intake. I had to trim the bracket that it bolts to at the back of the head to clear the magnum heat shield bracket, but it was on.
Almost forgot some much needed supplies.
How my neon looks at least 5 times a summer.
One man header install wasn't HALF as bad as people were saying.
Think I can cram that cat and glasspack in there?
Victory!
Speedrust!

I think I'm just going to let it sit for a while now. It needs an air intake and I figure I may as well put the magnum intake on. Also has an exhaust leak since I didn't 100% tighten the clamps because I was makng it all fit. :)
Only sounds a little bit louder than it was, just an observation by going up/down the street. I'm really happy with how nicely it tucked underneight, even with the last section of piping that needs adjustment.

PS: I hate working on cars. :oops:
Chris
No neon for garage, is a 1999 dohc like a 1995 sohc if girl drives? Or is 1998 if man drives to track r/t?
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

:lol:

Atleast nothing broke on you, everytime I work on my car now something stupid always breaks thats a pain in the ass to fix then.
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

Post by mynameiskiller »

ive discovered something even more loathesome than auto repair/maintainence... riding lawn mower repair/maintainence!

ive got a 17 tear old Toro w/ a Briggs and Stratton 12 hp. it runs like a beast, but everytime i mow the lawn something new breaks... :x its all just wear items and easy stuff, but its still a PIA. i got a damn acre (not kidding, a literal acre) of grass to cut now, and if i dont stay on top of it it jungle-izes reeeaaal quick... it also take a good 30 mins. to change the oil, cause its 30W and flows like cold pancake syrup (might just be my mower, but whatever, it sucked)

... but i still love it, because it has a motor on it and moves under its own power... its like drugs.
just remember, killer is sneaky... and, he hates you.
Neonskitcher
Local Neon Owner

Yeah that B&S (briggs...and...yeah)

Post by Neonskitcher »

Those fuckers! yeah weve got a push briggs and stratton... its like super loud oneday and quiet the next... then it'll never start for the whole summer... :roll: we've got this mound that is now grown over where my dad was gonna build a garage... its a bitch to climb up with a push mower... i was like "dammit zeus lower that mountain" but that was like 3 years ago... i have to change the oil because my moms too blonde and my brothers too stupid... my dad changes the neon oil so its a fair trade... pancake syrups right too its like cold snot it won't come out of your jeans either!

Edit...>
[P.s. Dude that cat is wicked looking! check out the "cat" in my sig 8) ]
Can you handle this speed?!
03sxt
Local Neon Owner

Post by 03sxt »

Eeew. How old was that pizza? Pepperoni looked grossly brown. :)