"luggage rack"

This forum is for questions about modifications, or for if you are having a problem with your Neon and need answers.
Neonskitcher
Local Neon Owner

"luggage rack"

Post by Neonskitcher »

haha i know this is gonna kill some of you diehard neon fans... oh well!

Go to the junkyard, find a car with a rear trunk mounted luggage rack, ask how much, usually they'll say ' :roll: you can have it :roll: ', (oh lucky me you'll think :!: ) remove it with the appropriate screwdriver, and go to your local hardware store, find some rubber washers and get extra screws if you need em. test fit it first then drill, apply the rubber washers on each side of the trunk so you don't get any leakage on your ghetto system back there. make sure you really tighten them down, and give it a whirl, you must have a skateboard, bike, rollerblades/skates, or some other kind of wheeled object to do the skitching (shopping carts work great!) have fun with it, even if it's only for a week, its better than some retarded wing/spoiler that's totally useless!

(i'm not responsible for any injury or death in the use of a skitchable luggage rack)
Can you handle this speed?!
03sxt
Local Neon Owner

Post by 03sxt »

:violent1:

You're not REALLY 35, are you?
Neonskitcher
Local Neon Owner

haha!

Post by Neonskitcher »

no i'm 19, shit thatd be funny... 35 and still skitching damn it already wears me out with the smoking... :angryfire:
Can you handle this speed?!
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

lol... quit smoking... next in line please... next! :lol:
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin