Buy My Car...

Post your Neon or Neon parts for sale here. This would also be the forum to post in if you find an interesting Neon for sale, such as an R/T or ACR.
evlneon
Local Neon Owner

Buy My Car...

Post by evlneon »

possibly selling my neon to help buy another car. any seriously interested buyers? Image me

1998 Plymouth Neon Highline Sedan
Forest Green
96,xxx miles
2.0 I4 SOHC
Automatic
factory installed options include: extremely rare "Style" package, power locks, power front windows (rear are crank like every other neon sedan), power mirrors, A/C, power tilt and slide sunroof, tilt steering wheel, leather wrapped steering wheel, leather wrapped atx shifter, premium speakers, cassette stereo w/cd-changer controls, trunk mounted 6-disc changer, instrument cluster with 8K tach, cruise control, exclusive style package cloth interior (basically like the squiggle seat cloth w/o the squiggles), chrome-look lugnut covers on the hubcaps, painted door handles, interior trunk release, rear-window defroster, front 20mm sway-bar (and i think that's about it).

mods that go with the car:
  • OEM 95 Sport/ACR 14x6 alloy wheels (will also include factory steel wheels with original hub caps)
  • 195/60VR14 Firestone Firehawk SS20 tires on alloys above (steel wheels have no tires mounted on them)
  • Black ICEMAN cold-air intake modified to fit ATX w/K&N cone filter (will include all factory intake pieces, and battery tray. part of battery tray was thrashed by the guy i had install the first CAI that i had on the car :evil: )
  • thermal r&d rear axle-back muffler (will include factory single exit muffler which has a hole in the muffler box)
  • high-end Alpine digital car alarm SEC-8063, includes two remotes, LCD readout display mounted on the ashtray (which can still be closed to high display away), flashing 'armed-status' red LED, and full instruction manual
  • vinyl "evil" eyelids
  • clear corners w/APC super white bulbs (will include amber APC bulbs, and factory amber lenses w/clear bulbs)
  • APC super white front turn signal bulbs (will include factory amber colored bulbs)
  • PIAA Platinum Super White headlight bulbs (will include factory headlight bulbs)
  • professionally installed Llumar 38% performance tint (metallic, color won't fade)
  • Factory Defrost/Foglight switch, which the foglight button controls nothing currently (for the right price i'll include an OEM foglight bumper which needs to be painted to match the car, so all you would need are bulbs and foglight housings to have factory foglights. i will also include the original defrost only switch which has a hole drilled in it for the alarm LED, which i have since relocated to the instrument cluster trim piece)
Kelley Blue Book lists a car with these options at $3,905. i will sell with the aforementioned mods for $3,500.

other mods i may include for the right price (when making an offer on the car with these mods, please keep in mind that it's about $1600 worth of crap):
  • OEM 98-99 R/T 14x6 alloy wheels w/ram's head center caps
  • 195/60HR14 BF Goodrich Traction T/A tires mounted on ^ (these tires have maybe 2000 miles on them if that)
  • OEM factory foglight bumper (not on car, as mentioned above, in bad need of paint)
  • full set of Koni (OEM Black from mopar perf.) adjustable struts w/adjustment knob, has ~15k miles on them (will also include factory struts)
  • full set of Mopar Performance High-Rate springs, installed at same time as Koni's, ~15k miles on them (will include factory springs also)
  • front and rear upper strut braces, bought on ebay, seem to be similar to the Vibrant brand bars though
  • rear 16mm sway-bar (not on car, don't have mounts, will also include an extra 20mm front bar i have)
  • OEM front bucket seats out of a 98-99 R/T coupe with red squiggles (will also include factory style package cloth seats)
DO NOT ask me about selling you parts off the car, i am NOT parting out the car currently. if you ask, i will ignore it, and if the time does come around that i do part it out, i will sell to someone else BESIDES you.

more pics on my Image
PHIL | '03 MBP SUBY WRX | '98 FOREST GREEN NEON <- SOLD [img]http://diablo0.servehttp.com/neon ... .jpg[/img]
"Bryan! There's a message in my Alphabets! It says, 'OOOOOoooo.'" "Peter, those are Cheerios."
AlexSuave23
Local Neon Owner

Post by AlexSuave23 »

I know you don't want to part it out, but the R/T wheels aren't ON the car, so if you're interested in selling those, let me know.

Peace,

Alex
1998 R/T coupe - Full bolt-on's and some extras *SOLD*
1998 S-10 ZQ8 - Shaved and slammed *SOLD*
1997 Cobra - CAI, X-Pipe, Flowmasters, 3.73 gear, short throw.....gettin' there.
evlneon
Local Neon Owner

Post by evlneon »

they actually are on the car. :P ;)

buy the car and they're yours for the right price. 8)
PHIL | '03 MBP SUBY WRX | '98 FOREST GREEN NEON <- SOLD [img]http://diablo0.servehttp.com/neon ... .jpg[/img]
"Bryan! There's a message in my Alphabets! It says, 'OOOOOoooo.'" "Peter, those are Cheerios."