SOHC performance blowout, and other. Sorry 56k

Post your Neon or Neon parts for sale here. This would also be the forum to post in if you find an interesting Neon for sale, such as an R/T or ACR.
fusion210
Local Neon Owner

SOHC performance blowout, and other. Sorry 56k

Post by fusion210 »

All prices are without shipping. Please consider that I don't throw things in a box and mail them off for $2. I pack with effort and care, that I will not skip. I can however ship via your choice of UPS or USPS. Please consider that larger/heavier items are $$$ when it comes to shipping!
If you are almost close to me (44060 zip code, just East of Cleveland) we can arrange a meet to save you shipping, especially on the big items. :)

Payments: I am moving to another house states away in two weeks. If you get your money here soon I can mail your item soon! If I do not get your money, I will be holding onto the item and it will be packed away, and we'll have to sort it out when I move in. Also, I would much prefer money orders at the moment. Or dare I say paypal. I will be changing my checking account, so this will have to be sorted out as well.

Feedback? Well, I do know a good handful of neon people who can tell you I'm good for it, I'm on ebay under fusion210, and if you're local I would much prefer you to see the item before you buy. :)

AEM sohc gear, only used when I test fitted it on the comp 400 cam!
$135

Lorenzo 60mm TB, minor scratches, no screws, no sensors, will include already modded throttle body bracket so that you don't have to destroy yours though!
$160

Magnum catback exhaust! Great shape, ready to bolt onto your second gen neon!
$105
http://photobucket.com/albums/v612/fusi ... 20Catback/

Winter tires! Mounted on 5.5" wide 14" steel wheels. Will come with the wheel covers pictured (as well as the lug nuts for them)
Used one season, amazing. Moving to NC where it barely snows so I don't need these! Approx 2.5k miles on them. They are Winterforce brand, 175/65/R14. A little undersized, but work awesome.
$100
1998 SOHC engine, minus valve cover/intake mani. I do have an exhaust manifold I can throw in.
78k miles, dealer serviced the headgasket at 32k miles, one of the sparkplug tubes dislodged while I was driving it, haven't touched it since! Missing outer timingbelt cover, has been sitting under a tarp for a year. I was going to part it out, but if someone wants to pick it up SOON, $90! Will not ship, sorry.
My $10 list!
2002 stuff has 28k miles!
2002 shift cables, with bushings
2002 hydro clutch cable deal
2002 pass side mount

2003 hydro bellhousing, the axle seal needs to be replaced ($4 at dealer?)

1995 air intake setup
1995 half size rad with fan. Before you get all excited, the radiator needs to be recored and one of the bolt slots on the top of the fan is half broken. Will still attach ok though! Also included is the plastic piece that blocks the openness left by having the half sized rad!
1995 Pass mirror delete

$10 One steel neon wheel.

SOLD/PENDING
Mattdog modded magnum intake manifold!
Will throw in a plastic 2002 tb with sensors for an extra $5, I have a second gen starter that shall be here soon, will throw that in for $20!
2002 pass side engine mount plate with 2002 outer timing cover
Freshly sanded/painted rear swaybar for 1995-1999
Hooker Headers 2.5" 3 bolt ring, 2.5" collector extender, and all hardware! (nuts, bolts, gasket).
2002 alternator from an r/t.
Last edited by fusion210 on Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chris
No neon for garage, is a 1999 dohc like a 1995 sohc if girl drives? Or is 1998 if man drives to track r/t?
fusion210
Local Neon Owner

Post by fusion210 »

Updated! 8)
Chris
No neon for garage, is a 1999 dohc like a 1995 sohc if girl drives? Or is 1998 if man drives to track r/t?
Honda Hunter
Local Neon Owner

Post by Honda Hunter »

What is the condition of the bottom end on that SOHC engine, and do you still have it?

Thanks
BEn
11 second SRT-4...... bitch
fusion210
Local Neon Owner

Post by fusion210 »

Honda Hunter wrote:What is the condition of the bottom end on that SOHC engine, and do you still have it?

Thanks
BEn
I took the engine apart. The crank and some misc timing belt stuff is still on it.
It's sitting at my friend's since I'm now in NC. Pick it up for free, it's just taking up space in his garage and he's moving in a couple weeks. :)
He's in Painseville.

Let me know if you're going to pick it up, it's free!
Chris
Honda Hunter
Local Neon Owner

Post by Honda Hunter »

So is it the whole bottom end? Pistons, rods, crank, and block?

If so, where is that city? I searched on yahoo maps in KY OH and IN. How far from Cincy?

Thanks
Ben
fusion210
Local Neon Owner

Post by fusion210 »

Oh sorry, it's just the block/crank/misc and rusty timing belt stuff.
Does include a rusty flexplate and some stock crank pully. ;)

My bad on the spelling, it's Painesville. It's in northeast Ohio approx 30 minutes east of cleveland, by lake Erie.
Chris
Honda Hunter
Local Neon Owner

Post by Honda Hunter »

ho ok, I think im going to have to pass on this, that a hell of a drive:)

Thanks anyway.

Ben