For sale: slightly modified 96sohc mtx

Post your Neon or Neon parts for sale here. This would also be the forum to post in if you find an interesting Neon for sale, such as an R/T or ACR.
stealth
Local Neon Owner

For sale: slightly modified 96sohc mtx

Post by stealth »

i have a black 1996 neon sohc mtx im wanting to sell, dont really want to part out..
the car only has 58K on it, and is running perfect, although i think an o2 sensor may need to be replaced, nothing big...
the car has a 3.0 Intake on it
bored out throttle body
Xenon front bumper
wings west sideskirts
aerospeed custom bent exhaust system, 2.5" piping
also has 17 inch moteggi FF7" silver rims, rapped in toyo low pro tires..
just wondering what i could get for it, so if anyones interested in a good daily driver, or even a decent neon to start a show project with, this is it.
i havent really gave a price on it yet, wondering what some people are interested in, and trying to get best offers
im located in northern kentucky about 10 miles from cincinnati
email me at skittles859@insightbb.com
or aim:sk8method

thanks
-kyle
evlneon
Local Neon Owner

Post by evlneon »

i've got $8 cash in my wallet. 8)
PHIL | '03 MBP SUBY WRX | '98 FOREST GREEN NEON <- SOLD [img]http://diablo0.servehttp.com/neon ... .jpg[/img]
"Bryan! There's a message in my Alphabets! It says, 'OOOOOoooo.'" "Peter, those are Cheerios."
fusion210
Local Neon Owner

Post by fusion210 »

58k miles? :D

Honestly, I think you should make it as close to stock as possible, sell the parts, and sell the car seperate. When people look at modified cars, they don't really care about minor mods, and arn't about to shell out the extra cash for them. :)

Which model is it, options? Maintenence records? Has the headgasket been updated? 2 or 4 door?
Chris
No neon for garage, is a 1999 dohc like a 1995 sohc if girl drives? Or is 1998 if man drives to track r/t?
stealth
Local Neon Owner

Post by stealth »

it is a 4 door
the headgasket/timing belt/water pump/ were all replaced at 56K miles..
id rather sell the car in whole with the mods, because i dont want to deal with all the parts laying around, im moving soon =(
the car has always been maintained well, fluid levels, oil has always been replaced at 3k miles, sometimes even sooner.
also has great gas mileage. a tank will easily afford a week to work for me, which is 20 minutes away
also forgot to mention it has a pair of halo angel eyes on it, also stock lights included.
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

If the price is right I might be interested in a week or so. Do you still have any stock parts? I would want to take the body kit off if I were to buy it.

Any pics?
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!
stealth
Local Neon Owner

Post by stealth »

i still have the stock bumper, stock headlights, stock airbox and new fram filter
also have the stock 14" steelies + hubcaps, as well as the original throttle body that came on the car
i although, dont have the stock exhaust piping + muffler... shop tossed it cuz it was rusted a bit =(

ill try to get some pics up either tonight or tomm
thanks for replying everyone!
FuzzysCar
Local Neon Owner

Post by FuzzysCar »

pm me a pic of the wheels... i might take them off your hands since everyone wants it stock. Im looking for a nice set for mine