2nd gen 15" snowflakes, 2 of them

Post your Neon or Neon parts for sale here. This would also be the forum to post in if you find an interesting Neon for sale, such as an R/T or ACR.
suprch1c
Local Neon Owner

2nd gen 15" snowflakes, 2 of them

Post by suprch1c »

I've got 2 snowflakes for sale, both are in really good condition, 1 has a small blemish that isn't too visible and the other has a small scratch that is also not very visible. I've only got 2 because I hit a pothole and killed the other 2, go me! For now I'd like to see offers because I'm not really sure what I want for these. I'm located in Muncie, IN (Ball State) and of course would prefer them picked up, but I'm also willing to ship or meet somewhere not too far. so pm with offers, I'll try to remember to check this, I mostly use the .org but I figured its worth a shot to post it here too.

thanks

Lindsi
Epitaphrox
Local Neon Owner

well...

Post by Epitaphrox »

i'll give you a dollar :D ... to start the bidding... i may have missed it but do these rims have any tread on em? or are they just rims... i would like to say these would be great to have for any 2gn neon owner for a spare replacement... i've only got my broken down 1st gen... but anyway i'm at work and decided to check this out... k well if i had a 2gn i'd give you $100-$200 for them but thats just me i'd want a spare other than a doughnut that comes stock... plus i think they'd be lighter in the trunk.... okay thats all from me... i live in indiana too so if i did want em i'd pick em up... sorry i don't have a 2gn though...
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

Re: well...

Post by mynameiskiller »

Epitaphrox wrote:i'll give you a dollar :D ... to start the bidding... i may have missed it but do these rims have any tread on em? or are they just rims... i would like to say these would be great to have for any 2gn neon owner for a spare replacement... i've only got my broken down 1st gen... but anyway i'm at work and decided to check this out... k well if i had a 2gn i'd give you $100-$200 for them but thats just me i'd want a spare other than a doughnut that comes stock... plus i think they'd be lighter in the trunk.... okay thats all from me... i live in indiana too so if i did want em i'd pick em up... sorry i don't have a 2gn though...
they will fit a first gen too, same bolt pattern unless you have a 95 4 lug car.
just remember, killer is sneaky... and, he hates you.
suprch1c
Local Neon Owner

Post by suprch1c »

i've got them on my 1st gen, i love how they look on the first gens, I do have 3 pretty new tires but those are back at my moms in South Bend that I'm either going to try to sell or just buy 1 more over the summer cuz they are a lot nicer than my tires, they are 205-50-15's indy 500 firehawks if anyone would be interested over the summer. I had them on my car for a few months, barely drove cuz of college.

eh
evlneon
Local Neon Owner

Post by evlneon »

i'd take em off your hands if you had two more.... and i had money.... :lol:

sorry, i know, i'm no help. :roll: :lol:
PHIL | '03 MBP SUBY WRX | '98 FOREST GREEN NEON <- SOLD [img]http://diablo0.servehttp.com/neon ... .jpg[/img]
"Bryan! There's a message in my Alphabets! It says, 'OOOOOoooo.'" "Peter, those are Cheerios."
suprch1c
Local Neon Owner

Post by suprch1c »

bah, get my hopes up then smash them!
Epitaphrox
Local Neon Owner

i'll take em in awhile....

Post by Epitaphrox »

i wanna see some pix first... do u have any on the car? i live in nashville so maybe you could stop by sometime while your shopping... i almost went to ball state... but the price was right here.... (ivy tech ahah free thanx 2 the shitty government) well anyway i might want the rims i'm buying a shitter this week and after that one more speeding ticket... so i might be interested... cuz i can always find 2 more for prolly the same price... yeah well lemme know about the pix... and if you have em off the car pix too.... then that'd be nice....

Epitaphrox@yahoo.com
suprch1c
Local Neon Owner

Post by suprch1c »

sold