FS: Black '04 SRT-4 in Kokomo, IN

Post your Neon or Neon parts for sale here. This would also be the forum to post in if you find an interesting Neon for sale, such as an R/T or ACR.
Midnight_Rider
Local Neon Owner

FS: Black '04 SRT-4 in Kokomo, IN

Post by Midnight_Rider »

This vehicle was still being prepped when I stopped by the dealership Wednesday so it wasn't available for me to look at personally. The salesman told me that it is stock and probably has a sunroof and SRS seats. 49K miles, $17,900. (800) 575-0219, ask for Josh Hall.

http://www.buttondodge.com
"Gramps"
"(It was a) little souped-up race car. These Dodge SRT Neons are turbo-charged... It's too much power, not enough car... " Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Jason Brooks
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

At first I was worried that it was your car being sold. :)

Damn that is a lot of money for an SRT with that many miles. I saw a listing for an Evo for sale recently for a similar amount, though who knows how ragged out that Evo is...

I'll consider an SRT once you can get a clean one for around $8k, at the current prices I'd rather get a clean E36 M3 for the same money.
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!
Midnight_Rider
Local Neon Owner

Post by Midnight_Rider »

Vinny wrote:At first I was worried that it was your car being sold. :)
Noooooo, I'm not about to let that happen. :D
Vinny wrote:Damn that is a lot of money for an SRT with that many miles.
Yeah, I agree. I just post the SRTs that I come across while driving for my job in case anyone is looking for one.
"Gramps"
"(It was a) little souped-up race car. These Dodge SRT Neons are turbo-charged... It's too much power, not enough car... " Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Jason Brooks