- Use of the For Sale board is reserved for participating members of tristateneons.org. Users are required to have at least 15 (fifteen) posts before starting a new topic in the For Sale board. Some boards choose to require 50 posts before starting a For Sale topic, but we do not feel anything that extreme is necessary. We do not want to prevent people from posting thier Neon and FWD Mopar items up for sale, we simply want to encourage more participation from new members.
- What constitutes a "participating member" is left to the discression of the TristateNeons administration staff, and can be decided on a case-by-case basis.
- If you blatantly make useless posts to work around our rules by increasing your post count, your posts will be deleted. 2nd offence and you will be banned. To reiterate, the TRSN For Sale forum is not a free online classified, but a service for participating members.
- The posting of items not relating to Neons and FWD Mopars will be allowed, but if it becomes excessive it will be restricted.
- Exceptions to these rules will be considered on a case-by-case basis, please PM either Diablo0 or myself with any requests.
Vinny and Jason, the TristateNeons administration staff.
* Updated to eliminate misinterperation *
Post your Neon or Neon parts for sale here. This would also be the forum to post in if you find an interesting Neon for sale, such as an R/T or ACR.
1 post • Page 1 of 1