Street Style Customs SRT-4 For Sale

Post your Neon or Neon parts for sale here. This would also be the forum to post in if you find an interesting Neon for sale, such as an R/T or ACR.
Moparules1
Local Neon Owner

Street Style Customs SRT-4 For Sale

Post by Moparules1 »

Hi everyone We at Street Style Customs have decided to sell our 2004 Neon SRT-4 project car. The car is Electric Blue and has just 31,000 miles. Car has sunroof along with 17in Flik Artic wheels. THe car is adult owned by myself a 53 y/o man. Car has never been abused and has been well cared for.It has also never been down the Drag strip. You can see pictures at our website (click on our work)
www.streetstylecustoms.com along with a list of mods. We have used the car mostly to promote our shop at cruises and shows. The only reason we have decided to sell it is we want to get a Ram P/U to use the same way. We are asking $16,500.00. You can Email me at dlancer407a@yahoo.com or call the store at(513)771-3301. Car can also be seen at the store mon-thurs. from 1PM till 6PM. I am positive you will not find a nicer SRT-4 anywhere!
Rice is nice, but "WHERES THE BEEF"
Midnight_Rider
Local Neon Owner

Post by Midnight_Rider »

I posted a linky on my SRT-4 club website. :wink:
"Gramps"
"(It was a) little souped-up race car. These Dodge SRT Neons are turbo-charged... It's too much power, not enough car... " Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Jason Brooks
Moparules1
Local Neon Owner

Post by Moparules1 »

Midnight_Rider wrote:I posted a linky on my SRT-4 club website. :wink:

Thanks Midnight_Rider. :D

Dennis
Moparules1
Local Neon Owner

Re: Street Style Customs SRT-4 For Sale

Post by Moparules1 »

Moparules1 wrote:Hi everyone We at Street Style Customs have decided to sell our 2004 Neon SRT-4 project car. The car is Electric Blue and has just 31,000 miles. Car has sunroof along with 17in Flik Artic wheels. THe car is adult owned by myself a 53 y/o man. Car has never been abused and has been well cared for.It has also never been down the Drag strip. You can see pictures at our website (click on our work)
www.streetstylecustoms.com along with a list of mods. We have used the car mostly to promote our shop at cruises and shows. The only reason we have decided to sell it is we want to get a Ram P/U to use the same way. We are asking $16,500.00. You can Email me at dlancer407a@yahoo.com or call the store at(513)771-3301. Car can also be seen at the store mon-thurs. from 1PM till 6PM. I am positive you will not find a nicer SRT-4 anywhere!

Hey everyone. We have decided to keep the SRT for now. Thanks to those who expressed interest in the car. We have decided to continue to Mod and update the car. We just had the taillights tinted black, and will soon have the windows done.