FS 95 Dodge Neon Sport 2 Door PICS!

Post your Neon or Neon parts for sale here. This would also be the forum to post in if you find an interesting Neon for sale, such as an R/T or ACR.
SLOW R/T
Local Neon Owner

FS 95 Dodge Neon Sport 2 Door PICS!

Post by SLOW R/T »

95 Dodge Neon Sport 2 Door
Runs Really Smooth!
5-Speed SOHC with 3.94 trans with .81 Final Gear (performance ACR, R/T Tranny)
Mods:
AEM true Cold Air Intake(goes down by bumper, not over header like cheap ones), Pacesetter Header, 2.5 inch downpipe with high flow cat, Apex'i Cat Back Exhaust, MSD DIS-4 with tach adapter, MSD ignition coil and wires, Mopar Performance ECU, Megan Racing Underdrive Pulley, AEM Cam Gear(silver), Venom Fuel Rail w/ B&M Fuel Pressure Gauge, and a Hurst Short Shifter. It has a LUK clutch that is 2 months old, with an aluminum flywheel.
The interior has the Blue squiggle R/T seats, very comfortable. The interior is spotless. VERY clean. I have a dual gauge pod around the speedometer, looks real clean, with Autometer Carbon Fiber Electric Oil PSI, and Air/Fuel Gauges. Both work great. I took alot of pride in my car. It also has the R/T cluster with 8k tach. Also Comes with a 2006 Pioneer CD Player DEH-P4800MP.

Exterior Mods include a VIS OEM Carbon Fiber Hood, Crystal Clear Headlights, so they arent all foggy, and SOme Enkei 14 inch wheels, with Kuhmo(sp) tires only a few months old, still under their warranty or whatever, wheels(w/o tires) only 9 lbs a piece. I also have a front lip for it, some CF M3 mirrors, and some CF tailights for it that arent installed. The car is currently in grey primer. I have lots of extra stock parts, injectors, fuel rails, etc. Other than that the car on the outside is pretty much stock. has the sport front bumper(with fogs) and the factory spoiler. It is lowered on Sprint Spings. New items include TPS and IAC sensors, along with O2 sensor, and Timing belt and water pump. New Mopar Intake Manifold Gasket. I might have forgot something else. It has NO PS/AC. I just replaced the front motor mount with a Mopar one from a dealer. I ALWAYS kept up all maintenance on this car. Mobil 1 synthetic 10w30 always used.
I am open to any trades or reasonable offers. Thanks! If interested Call me at 937-902-7308, or 937-543-8404, ask for Jimmy. (best way to get ahold of me is to call me) thanks.
Trades i would be interested in is a crx si in decent shape, or just another new project to start. Open to all offers.
edit-if this matters, i forgot to mention that i have a bare cylinder head i was going to get ported, with some mag springs(good for up to a Crane 0014 cam)
pics are here
http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n95/jdneon/
Last edited by SLOW R/T on Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1995 Sport Coupe-Slightly Modded
Tyler
Local Neon Owner

Post by Tyler »

pics??? 8)
Built sohc runnin finally! Gotta love the lobe of a crane #14......
SLOW R/T
Local Neon Owner

Post by SLOW R/T »

pics are up now look at first post and click on the link
neonrtdriver
Local Neon Owner

Post by neonrtdriver »

Bump very nice man
Brandon Burns
Intense Blue 98 Neon R/T-(Project Srt coupe)
Black 98 Neon R/T-The DD(Project AAR Neon)
Intense Blue 98 Neon-teh beater sohc,atx,13 inch hubcaps FTW!!
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

Post by mynameiskiller »

i realize this post is over a month old, but what the hell...

is it still for sale, and what do you consider a reasonable offer if it is?
just remember, killer is sneaky... and, he hates you.
SLOW R/T
Local Neon Owner

Post by SLOW R/T »

a reasonable offer would probably be something like 3000 obo? since then i have intalled a 55mm TB, changed the other 2 motor mounts, and bobble strut, all from a dealer, have all reciepts, and added an safcII, and water temp gauge, carbon fiber...comes with all kinds of delete panels, etc.