See the ACR behind Mr. Earwood?

See an interesting Neon/Mopar/etc. on the road and curious who it is? Post here!
2fast4u2see
Local Neon Owner

See the ACR behind Mr. Earwood?

Post by 2fast4u2see »

Okay so i'm introuble... i need to get my defensive driving course done before the 7th... its the 6th... shit, so anyway i'm bored at work, watching this DVD on my laptop... as i type on the work computer... anyway it's totally boring until "Hi, i'm Terry Earwood, of the Dodge Skip Barber driving school..." and i'm like oh... cool... :roll: BUT THEN!... there's a red 4 door 1st gen behind mr. earwood and the viper, next to a stratus, and i believe might be an intrepid or 2gn neon... anyway it was cool but thats all you see, its got whit decals... anybody go to the skip barber much less Dodge school??? it is on the video/dvd Take home Defensive driving course... takehome.com
I live my life one pop of the hood at a time, for those hours i'm pissed! :)
<wish it were mine, but all i've got is the hotwheels version :cry:
2fast4u2see
Local Neon Owner

!

Post by 2fast4u2see »

W00T! i just passed it with a 95% hopefully i can keep my license, plus the library can have its dvd back now... sorry for keeping it so long :P but yeah it's great that i have this last second thing off my back/chest/w/e.... the neon is in it alot too! but it's the broken down one... its only driving once, and its hilarious when the stratus spins out of control!!! :wink: well anyway i hope you guys get a laugh out of all this... and my b-day's coming up soon so hopefully i'll get some car $$$
2fast4u2see
Local Neon Owner

:D

Post by 2fast4u2see »

W00T X 2 = confirmation letter i got today means i keep my license!!!

(yay nobody cares...)
suprch1c
Local Neon Owner

Post by suprch1c »

woo yay on keeping license!!! (i care, kinda) mine was almost taken away on the 12th cuz i read my speeding ticket wrong and was almost a month late on paying for the deferrel, oops. luckily they didnt seem to care much. but yay for you, and yay for me, yayyyyyy (boredom sorry)