New Guy...

See an interesting Neon/Mopar/etc. on the road and curious who it is? Post here!
Neonskitcher
Local Neon Owner

New Guy...

Post by Neonskitcher »

Saw a guy in a 1st gen green sedan, thought he was having a flat tire issue so i decided to turn around and help... turns out he was just fixing up some of his paint on the back side where somebody had key-ed his car... so we talked and i told him about the site and gave him it written out on the back of an ad of the coupe i'm looking at...

he said he'll check us out, his names Donnie or Donny i think... kinda rushed, anyway... just another spot here's the info...

199? Dodge Neon sedan
Green ext. Tan int.
chrome on every edge, red painted stockers with rim lookalike covers, AT with tach guage... straight pipe exhaust (custom) new Daytons 15 on rear 14 on front... nice looking except for the scratches, says he's got the black widow kit and a wing, i told him forget the wing... wants CAI and he's getting a 1/2 and 1/2 red and black paint job done soon... let's hope we see him on here... nice car dude!
Can you handle this speed?!
03sxt
Local Neon Owner

Re: New Guy...

Post by 03sxt »

Neonskitcher wrote:Green ext. Tan int....
chrome on every edge, red painted stockers with rim lookalike covers
:confused1:
Neonskitcher
Local Neon Owner

well,

Post by Neonskitcher »

:lol: well its not my car... so rice it away i guess... i could care less... but anyway we should expect him soon i guess...
Can you handle this speed?!