Chrysler Classic

Know of a cool race, show, or cruise-in? Trying to meet up with other Neon owners? This is the place to look!
AlexSuave23
Local Neon Owner

Chrysler Classic

Post by AlexSuave23 »

Anybody going this weekend? I know Vinny knows what it is, I'm sure a few others do, I brought it up last year......it's basically the Mopar Nationals' little brother. I'll be going again this year as usual, not sure what I'll be driving since I sold the R/T. (Maybe the '71 Demon?) But I plan on hanghing out on Brice if anyone's interested. At the Nationals last year I found a pretty cool guy from the .org and hung out with him for a while in the K-Mart parking lot, then we cruised up and down a few times and went home.
1998 R/T coupe - Full bolt-on's and some extras *SOLD*
1998 S-10 ZQ8 - Shaved and slammed *SOLD*
1997 Cobra - CAI, X-Pipe, Flowmasters, 3.73 gear, short throw.....gettin' there.
Neoncrazy101
Local Neon Owner

Post by Neoncrazy101 »

i was thinking about going to that. but i cant find out how much the tickets, does anyone know how much they are?
AlexSuave23
Local Neon Owner

Post by AlexSuave23 »

Depends on if you're wanting to take your car into the gates or whatever.......I'm thinking general admission is like $15 maybe?
1997 Cobra - CAI, X-Pipe, Flowmasters, 3.73 gear, short throw.....gettin' there.
pf2neon
Local Neon Owner

Post by pf2neon »

Anyone going to Brice rd. fri. or Sat. night. I think people meet at the Hooters on Main also.

Chris
email me at: nyg_aar@yahoo.com
always a neon***FOR SALE***just ask
42 OWNED AND COUNTING
AlexSuave23
Local Neon Owner

Post by AlexSuave23 »

I'll be going to Brice at least Saturday night, don't know about Friday night. Still don't know what I'll be driving.