ExtremeSportsExpo.com Vehicle Show *Final Draft*

Know of a cool race, show, or cruise-in? Trying to meet up with other Neon owners? This is the place to look!
Antifreeze Neon
Local Neon Owner

ExtremeSportsExpo.com Vehicle Show *Final Draft*

Post by Antifreeze Neon »

I wish to extend an invitation for a great weekend event for all! My Team has been asked to host probably one of the most unique and better shows of the winter in Ohio and the Midwest. Every Winter the Extreme Sports Expo puts on a Nationally Recognized show in Columbus Ohio at the Greater Columbus Convention Center on January 28th and 29th 2006. This year they are branching out and having an all weekend Car and Truck Show with the events

The show will be limited to 50-100 of the most tricked out Tuners, Modified Classics, Trucks/SUV?s, and Muscle Cars. You and your vehicle will have exposure to hundreds of thousands of people as well as national media and magazines and also national vendors and auto part suppliers IE wiseco pistons etc. Winners will receive trophies and prizes as well as be recognized in front of thousands of people and media for their accomplishments. There will be a very small entrance fee, of 50 dollars, and included with the entrance fee will be two passes to all the events of the weekend.

Awards will be as follows:
Best of Show: One Thousand Dollars and a Six-foot trophy
1st in Class: $500 Dollars and a Six-foot Trophy
2nd in Class: $250 Dollars and a Four-foot Trophy
3rd in Class: $100 Dollars and a Four-foot Trophy
Farthest Traveled: Two Hundred Dollars
Best Display: One Hundred Dollars
Best Exterior: One Hundred Dollars
Best Interior: One Hundred Dollars
Best Engine Bay: One Hundred Dollars.

Anyone wishing to enter their vehicle in this event must submit their application no later than January 13th 2006. Please Email myself at team-s3@bio-hack.com and I can forward you the application. Multiple Ways to pay the entrance fee will be provided as well. I highly suggest that if you are interested in this to email me Promptly because I will be hand selecting the vehicles that will be on display for this show from the applications received.

Please go to www.extremesportsexpo.com and you can read about what other events will be going on.

Thanks in advance for your time and Hope to see You represented in this National Show!

Mike Menendez
President
Team S3
Last edited by Antifreeze Neon on Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

Might want to post this on CSR and CSS if you haven't already.

www.cincinnatistreetracing.com
www.cincystreetscene.com
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

Thanks Mike...... any of you guy up for a little road trip to C-bus for the show?
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

I'm up for rolling up there. You should enter the black car, Jason. :)
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!
Antifreeze Neon
Local Neon Owner

i updated some things... check it out and lemme know what ya think
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

Vinny wrote:I'm up for rolling up there. You should enter the black car, Jason. :)
Good deal Vin... maybe Phil will go also since he's already up there haha

:lol: Yeah no so much haha... I'm not freezing my ass off to clean every nook and cranny like I tried to do for Import Life up there then lose to a 1st gen with I think Eclipse tail lights hahaha My Neon doesn't even stand a chance to all those cars.
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin
AlexSuave23
Local Neon Owner

Post by AlexSuave23 »

I think I'd be up for it. I doubt I'll still have my R/T then, but I'd roll up in whatever I have depending on the day since I'll be back at college, but I have the weekends off.

Vin, you need to finish up the turbo and enter your ACR with its nice shiny paint and turbo!

And Jason, you have one of, if not the nicest cars out of all of us, don't hide them in the garage! :D
1998 R/T coupe - Full bolt-on's and some extras *SOLD*
1998 S-10 ZQ8 - Shaved and slammed *SOLD*
1997 Cobra - CAI, X-Pipe, Flowmasters, 3.73 gear, short throw.....gettin' there.
evlneon
Local Neon Owner

Post by evlneon »

Diablo0 wrote:
Vinny wrote:I'm up for rolling up there. You should enter the black car, Jason. :)
Good deal Vin... maybe Phil will go also since he's already up there haha
yea, i suppose i could come hang out if i'm not working. 8)
PHIL | '03 MBP SUBY WRX | '98 FOREST GREEN NEON <- SOLD [img]http://diablo0.servehttp.com/neon ... .jpg[/img]
"Bryan! There's a message in my Alphabets! It says, 'OOOOOoooo.'" "Peter, those are Cheerios."
Antifreeze Neon
Local Neon Owner

Updated