Gauaging Interest

Know of a cool race, show, or cruise-in? Trying to meet up with other Neon owners? This is the place to look!
Diablo0
Site Admin

Gauaging Interest

Post by Diablo0 »

I talked to Amy (03.5_MSP) and Vinny recently and we thought about the idea of getting something together for the winter. An idea we had was a bowling night somewhere. Would anyone be interested in something like that some time in January maybe? We're also thinking of trying to get some of the TristateProtege people to come also since they've kinda fallen apart.

Anyone up for it in the future?
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin
evlneon
Local Neon Owner

Post by evlneon »

sounds like a kewl idea to me. if no one minds me and my suby. :lol: though bowling night might be difficult to get a lot of out-of-towners to show up for. :?
PHIL | '03 MBP SUBY WRX | '98 FOREST GREEN NEON <- SOLD [img]http://diablo0.servehttp.com/neon ... .jpg[/img]
"Bryan! There's a message in my Alphabets! It says, 'OOOOOoooo.'" "Peter, those are Cheerios."
03.5_MSP
Local Neon Owner

Post by 03.5_MSP »

hey guys...i finally made it back here lol ....i have been asking people and it seems there is a lot of interest in an event like this., maybe even a monthly winter event type deal. I will try to work with Jason to see if we can get something a little more definant planned.
Amy
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

03.5_MSP wrote:hey guys...i finally made it back here lol ....i have been asking people and it seems there is a lot of interest in an event like this., maybe even a monthly winter event type deal. I will try to work with Jason to see if we can get something a little more definant planned.
Good deal Amy... any suggestions on a part of town that might not by ungodly crowded on a saturday so we can get a few lanes next to each other. I know Colerain bowl gets really bad... there's a Heids Lanes on Cheviot Rd but I'm not sure how they are. There is also a place in Bellevue that I've gone to a few times and it doesn't get very crowded... and beer is fairly cheap :D
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin
Antifreeze Neon
Local Neon Owner

Post by Antifreeze Neon »

im up for rollin over yalls way and meeting yall. just lemme know when :)
RopeRat1
Local Neon Owner

Post by RopeRat1 »

Verona Fire Dist. officers are talkin 'bout a winter paintball Saturday.

Might make it an informal show'n splat. We got a 3yr old EMS station and a large paved parkin lot for the show.

Jonathan (RopeRat1)

P.S. We're always lookin fer new targets.....I MEAN PLAYERS :D