August 21st Grill N' Chill @ WhiteWater Park

Know of a cool race, show, or cruise-in? Trying to meet up with other Neon owners? This is the place to look!
KB9QDI
Local Neon Owner

August 21st Grill N' Chill @ WhiteWater Park

Post by KB9QDI »

That right, another Grill N' Chill this time at Miami WhiteWater Park in Harrison,Ohio on Sunday August 21st. This is open to any and all who want to attend and have a good time. There will be food,pop and tons of great areas for pictures. We will be starting at 12pm till ?

Possible cruise to Brookville Lake and back (40miles or so round trip) if everyone is up to it and has the gas :)

Please everyone bring something.Pop,Food,Chips,Paper goods etc.
Anything is cool.....Just bring something to help out.

Directions:

Get to I-74 West from 75, 71, or 275...where ever the hell ya live!

Follow I-74 West to exit #3 Dry Fork Rd. (Harrison,Ohio 45030)

Turn right off the exit and follow to the next stop sign in front of Harrison High School. Theres a Citgo station off the exit if ya need anything.

Turn right on West rd. and follow across the small bridge, turn right into the Park once across the bridge. This is the back area of the park.

There are spots on the left and right side of the road just in the Park where we can meet up then go pick out a spot to chill....Or possible stay there if its free. Just look for the cars if where not there when you come or call me and I'll guide ya in.

For those comming later in the day you can call my cell 513-503-7475 for directions or just cruise the Park and find us. There is a water park if anyone has kids,fishing,bike riding,walking trails,golf and a huge lake you can rent boats on also. Lots of stuff to do.

Please Post with any questions! Hope to see ya all there :)

Joe

More Pic's: http://www.cardomain.com/id/kb9qdi

OLD: 04 SXT Sold
NEW: 06 TJ X
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

Yes, if anyone is going to attend please post up what you will be bringing so everyone doesn't show up with the same stuff like drinks or chips... ect. I'm going to head to Sams the night before and get some burgers.

Address for Miami Whitewater is:

9001 Mt Hope Rd
Harrison, OH 45030

It's easy to get to, the lake is beautiful, lots of fun things to do like the small waterpark area, 1 mile fitness trail + 8 mile bike/walk/running trail (awesome trail btw, nothing but fields and very relaxing, plus you feel tons better after walking/running that distance). Renting pedal boats are also fun :lol:

Also, I'm down for a cruise to Brookville Lake. Gotta take the backroads though ;-). Turn a 20min drive into 45+ :lol: There's a nice Sunoco station right when you get to Brookeville Dam (hot chick works it too :lol: Funny thing, my pump never wants to take my card or give me a receipt, always have to go inside haha)
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin
MoroMou
Local Neon Owner

Post by MoroMou »

Do you accept Scion owners as well?? :oops: I haven't been down to see everyone in a long time... probably time to catch up.

Diana
I like Molson and Miller Lite...
KB9QDI
Local Neon Owner

Post by KB9QDI »

MoroMou wrote:Do you accept Scion owners as well?? :oops: I haven't been down to see everyone in a long time... probably time to catch up.

Diana

Everyone except Sion owners......Fuckin trader :lol:

Only if you'll eat a hot dog really sexy and preverted.....then it's ok to bring the Sion :wink:

MoroMou
Local Neon Owner

Post by MoroMou »

KB9QDI wrote:
MoroMou wrote:Do you accept Scion owners as well?? :oops: I haven't been down to see everyone in a long time... probably time to catch up.

Diana

Only if you'll eat a hot dog really sexy and preverted.....then it's ok to bring the Sion :wink:
I don't normally correct peoples spelling but uh... *cough* it's Scion :lol:

And I'll eat that hot dog all sexy and perverted like if you do :wink:
I like Molson and Miller Lite...
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

Unless there is any objection I think I'll go ahead and post this on MWN, CSS, maybe CSR too. I know there are a few Neon owners on those boards that don't post here often, I'd like to see a nice showing of people. Maybe we can get some of those ONA or NEONS people to come.
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

Post by mynameiskiller »

Vinny wrote:Unless there is any objection I think I'll go ahead and post this on MWN, CSS, maybe CSR too. I know there are a few Neon owners on those boards that don't post here often, I'd like to see a nice showing of people. Maybe we can get some of those ONA or NEONS people to come.
if it gets posted on CSS and CSR im bringing a potato cannon and a paintball gun to fend off all the wanna be cool guy ricers that are gonna drive by and rev their honda engines at us...
just remember, killer is sneaky... and, he hates you.
KB9QDI
Local Neon Owner

Post by KB9QDI »

MoroMou wrote:
KB9QDI wrote:

Diana

I don't normally correct peoples spelling but uh... *cough* it's Scion :lol:

And I'll eat that hot dog all sexy and perverted like if you do :wink:
Sorry...can't spell :lol:

As long as I can provide the Hot Dog for you to eat :lol:

Vinny....post away, more the better

Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

Yeah on second thought I am gonna hold off posting it on CSR and CSS. In this whole CSS drama with that Mike guy (SRT owner) almost getting into a fight at the VW cruise this week, someone said "how would you feel if VW owners showed up at a Neon meet all disrespectful blah blah blah." I posted saying Mike has never attended our events nor post her and to leave us out of it, but still. And I'm just gonna skip CSR since there arent really any Neon owners posting there anymore.

I did post it on MWN, and one of us should probably post on .org too I suppose.
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

I put it up on the .org
-Jason

- Benjamin Franklin
03sxt
Local Neon Owner

Post by 03sxt »

Diablo0 wrote:I put it up on the .org
Oh great.

:lol:
JP Neon
Local Neon Owner

Post by JP Neon »

Anybody interested in going to the Reds game before the Grill 'N Chill?

I haven't seen the new ballpark and I thought while I was in 'Nati I'd catch a game.

Let me know and maybe we'll all be able to get tickets together.
Maximo02R/T
Local Neon Owner

Post by Maximo02R/T »

If this had been sheduled for the 20th i wold definatley be there.... but i seriously doubt i will make it on a sunday
i'll get to it one day....
02 Black R/T
-Mopar Stage 3 Coilovers
-18" NEX-O GS-5's
- 2 12" Alpine Type R's which i have yet to blow.. :-)
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

OOOOoooooo You bitch! :evil: You best as hell better try to show up!

:lol:

About the reds game I really don't have a problem with it, if enough people are interested and paypal me the money by friday I can get tickets during lunch time at work. Also need to know where people would like to sit, cheapest tickets (Bleachers) 9$ or diamond seats :lol: 200$ haha

Another thing is parking, probably the easiest and cheapest place to park is Fountian Square but sometimes it has a tendency to fill up but with us playing the DiamondBacks I doubt it. It only fills up when the Cubs, Yankees, pretty much any of the "good" teams come to town. Parking at the square is $1. And if we got there kinda early... no big deal, just head over to the bar across the street (Fifth and Vine Street Bar) or to Barleycorn's on 6th (my prefrence b/c Miller on tap) and have a few beers or grab some more grub.

Either way is kewl with me after meeting at the park.
-Jason

- Benjamin Franklin
Maximo02R/T
Local Neon Owner

Post by Maximo02R/T »

Sunday is my drive back to Detroit day.... i usually leave real early sunday morning so i dont have to deal with the rest of the people trying to get back in Detroit after the weekend is over.

i really would like to come..... but i dont think it will be possible :(
i'll get to it one day....
02 Black R/T
-Mopar Stage 3 Coilovers
-18" NEX-O GS-5's
- 2 12" Alpine Type R's which i have yet to blow.. :-)