new here

Welcome to TristateNeons.org, tell us a little about yourself and your Neon.
dodge96mopar
Local Neon Owner

new here

Post by dodge96mopar »

Hi, how is everyone doing, my name is nick and i drive a 96 dodge neon coupe 5 speed, i just recently had my car painted GoMango orange off the new dodge charger. i have a full wingswest body kit, 17 inch icon gunmetal wheels, dropzone springs, black housing projection headlights, clear side and front turn signals, m3 style mirrors, evo carbonfiber hood and jsp carbonfiber trunk, tyc carbonfiber tail lights, and white underglow neons, i know the underglows arent the most popular thing but they look pretty good on my car in my opinion. My car has the 2.0 sohc engine and the only thing i have done to the engine is it has had the top end freshly rebuilt, and i have a cold air intake. I am really interested in swaping the engine out of an srt4 into my car so if any one on here can give me any info on doing this swap into a fisrt gen neon it would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

Welcome aboard! Is your car auto or stick? Can't wait to see pics.

Between a few of us you will have no problem getting help boosting your car.

You live in the Western Hills area, right?
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!
dodge96mopar
Local Neon Owner

Post by dodge96mopar »

Its a stick, i live in amelia, close to eastgate, iam down in western hills alot because my cousin lives down that way so thats why i was spotted down there.
03SRT-4
Local Neon Owner

Post by 03SRT-4 »

Welcome, like Vinny said can't wait to see some pics. I own an SRT-4 so if you do decide to do the swap, hit me up if you have any questions.
- Mike