I'm NEW!! are there any other ladies on here??

Welcome to TristateNeons.org, tell us a little about yourself and your Neon.
03sxt
Local Neon Owner

Post by 03sxt »

Agreed! As for mamasredneon - That's awesome! Welcome! 8)
mamasredneon
Local Neon Owner

Post by mamasredneon »

Thanks guys...my family thinks I'm nuts and going through my second childhood, but the way I see it is, I gave my house to my ex. because our 11 yr. old son was going through major difficulties with the divorce. It gave him some stability knowing he cound go home to the only home he had know. The house will remain my ex's until our son is 18. So I have no home anymore to put my money into so it goes into my first ever car...and my kids of course. LOL
Well, now you have some of my history. As soon as I can get some pictures I'll be happy to post. Tried yesterday but it seems the camers has taken a poo so I'll have to see about borrowing one for the time being. As I said, It's a work in progress, and I'm learning as I go.
I will say, I ordered my body kit from Tru motorsports in Lafayette, In. The kid gave me a heck of a deal just for being female. Said the same thing about the more women the better. Course I'm also a rolling advertisement now. LOL
Marcia
03sxt
Local Neon Owner

Post by 03sxt »

Wicked! Can't wait for the pics! 8)
jelloman457
Local Neon Owner

Post by jelloman457 »

Diablo0 wrote:
mamasredneon wrote:Hi all! I'm new too AND female. Not young like most of you. Don't mind say'in I'm 45. Got my first neon a couple of months ago and am in the process of making it beautiful. Put on a new front bumper from Extreme Dimensions and a rear spoiler. I REALLY need new rims but being a single mom, I have to take one thing at a time.
Anyway, glad to be here and look forward to posting and learning.
Marcia
Damn.. wow... I'm inpressed. 45 years old and a single MOM, modding a car, i'm down right speechless
and in love!!!
00' Neon (T)
87' GLHS #745
98' Neon (beater)
FuzzysCar
Local Neon Owner

Rock on

Post by FuzzysCar »

chic, you must be one of those "cool" moms. you prolly have like 20 kids also dont you. like all your sons/daughters friends calling you mom. Kepp up the good work
daspanish1
Local Neon Owner

Post by daspanish1 »

welcome!
TConsciousStream
Local Neon Owner

Post by TConsciousStream »

mamasredneon wrote:Thanks guys...my family thinks I'm nuts and going through my second childhood, but the way I see it is, I gave my house to my ex. because our 11 yr. old son was going through major difficulties with the divorce. It gave him some stability knowing he cound go home to the only home he had know. The house will remain my ex's until our son is 18. So I have no home anymore to put my money into so it goes into my first ever car...and my kids of course. LOL
Well, now you have some of my history. As soon as I can get some pictures I'll be happy to post. Tried yesterday but it seems the camers has taken a poo so I'll have to see about borrowing one for the time being. As I said, It's a work in progress, and I'm learning as I go.
I will say, I ordered my body kit from Tru motorsports in Lafayette, In. The kid gave me a heck of a deal just for being female. Said the same thing about the more women the better. Course I'm also a rolling advertisement now. LOL
Marcia
Don't waste time with lengthly apologies, just post naked pictures of yourself trying to pick up pennies from a reflective surface with your thighs.

j/k welcome ;)