I'm NEW!! are there any other ladies on here??

Welcome to TristateNeons.org, tell us a little about yourself and your Neon.
fatallyURS
Local Neon Owner

I'm NEW!! are there any other ladies on here??

Post by fatallyURS »

Hello guys!! This is my first post, and I haven't seen many ladies on here... so i'm a bit queazy... :oops: Well, I own a 2002 neon, *patriot blue *in color and 35 clicks. I haven't gotten much done on it, i've only owned it now for about 6 months...SO far the only thing i've done for it is euro lenses tail lights(black ones), clear front bumper lights, and brand new 80k mile yokohama tires.*that was before i even thought about keeping it. Cause now i'll have to wait 80 thousand miles before i put wheels on it. oh well... by then i'll trade it for a new one anywho. Well... i hardly see any neons around here like mine... but that's whats so good about it... IT'S MINE! Maybe i'll stay on here...
Last edited by fatallyURS on Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

Fear not, for you are not the lone female! :) Hopefully Krystel will show up to say hi to you here.....

Not sure where to find the bulbs you are looking for, you try Modern Performance? www.modernperformance.com

Welcome!
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!
evlneon
Local Neon Owner

Post by evlneon »

welcome to the site. and yea, there are a few other ladies on here, they just don't post too often... lindsi seems to be the most active though. anyway, i think you're not finding those bulbs because they don't exist. the front signal bulbs are actually 3157 (unless that 3757 was just a typo, in which case n/m). :D

but yea, modern performance should carry some 3157s in hyper/super white. i would highly suggest staying away from the APC branded super white bulbs as the color fades and they become more like a pale yellow over time. :roll: though i've heard good things about these bulbs: http://www.modernperformance.com/all/titanium.shtml
PHIL | '03 MBP SUBY WRX | '98 FOREST GREEN NEON <- SOLD [img]http://diablo0.servehttp.com/neon ... .jpg[/img]
"Bryan! There's a message in my Alphabets! It says, 'OOOOOoooo.'" "Peter, those are Cheerios."
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

Yeah there are some but dont' post much, I always seem to do a good job running them off lol... why i dunno but eh oh well :lol: typical women

Titaniums are decent, i've had them for several years and are still working and looking great.
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin
suprch1c
Local Neon Owner

Post by suprch1c »

female here!! woo i feel special cuz someone knew my name!! I've got a 99 dohc dark purple with a few mods. I learned a lot last summer about cars, but pretty much forgot it all, so hopefully this summer I'll retain something.

and Diablo0, it'd take A LOT to even get me thinkin bout runnin off, i love this place already
RopeRat1
Local Neon Owner

Post by RopeRat1 »

Hi there
I used the Sylvania SilverStars in my '04 R/T and really like them. I'll have to look at the package because I don't remember if they were 3157ST or 4157ST.

Anyway, wlecome to the site.

Jonathan (RopeRat1)
evlneon
Local Neon Owner

Post by evlneon »

suprch1c wrote:female here!! woo i feel special cuz someone knew my name!!
:lol: and there she is.... and i knew cause i have a photographic memory. ;)

(that and i went back and looked at your introduction thread because i feel retarded calling people by their online names). :lol:
PHIL | '03 MBP SUBY WRX | '98 FOREST GREEN NEON <- SOLD [img]http://diablo0.servehttp.com/neon ... .jpg[/img]
"Bryan! There's a message in my Alphabets! It says, 'OOOOOoooo.'" "Peter, those are Cheerios."
fatallyURS
Local Neon Owner

Post by fatallyURS »

[quote="RopeRat1"]Hi there
I used the Sylvania SilverStars in my '04 R/T and really like them. I'll have to look at the package because I don't remember if they were 3157ST or 4157ST.

See, i work at a chrysler dealership, and the service guy told me they were 3157's... but if either work, heck, why not
RopeRat1
Local Neon Owner

Post by RopeRat1 »

Which dealership ya work in???

I prob'ly trained some of yer older techs. I taught at the DCX Cincinnati Regional Training Center from '95 to the end of 2000.

Used to do what we called mobile runs to Ivy Tech in Kokomo and Ivy Tech in Muncie.

Jonathan (RopeRat1)
Muzzysgirl
Local Neon Owner

Post by Muzzysgirl »

Hi! I'm here! I'm new as well, but alas, female! Welcome!

Tiff
NeonRT
Local Neon Owner

Post by NeonRT »

welcome
Lets ride.
My new home page.
http://www.myspace.com/djacobs25
XoticNeon
Local Neon Owner

Post by XoticNeon »

I'm here, new and female...

Wow.. I feel pure :lol:
mamasredneon
Local Neon Owner

Post by mamasredneon »

Hi all! I'm new too AND female. Not young like most of you. Don't mind say'in I'm 45. Got my first neon a couple of months ago and am in the process of making it beautiful. Put on a new front bumper from Extreme Dimensions and a rear spoiler. I REALLY need new rims but being a single mom, I have to take one thing at a time.
Anyway, glad to be here and look forward to posting and learning.
Marcia
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

mamasredneon wrote:Hi all! I'm new too AND female. Not young like most of you. Don't mind say'in I'm 45. Got my first neon a couple of months ago and am in the process of making it beautiful. Put on a new front bumper from Extreme Dimensions and a rear spoiler. I REALLY need new rims but being a single mom, I have to take one thing at a time.
Anyway, glad to be here and look forward to posting and learning.
Marcia
Damn.. wow... I'm inpressed. 45 years old and a single MOM, modding a car, i'm down right speechless
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

Yeah that totally rocks, you go girl. The more women into cars the better IMO.
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!