I haven't done this yet.....

Welcome to TristateNeons.org, tell us a little about yourself and your Neon.
AlexSuave23
Local Neon Owner

I haven't done this yet.....

Post by AlexSuave23 »

Well, I'm Alex from Wellston, Ohio. I've got a '98 Flame Red R/T coupe that I've had since about 3 months before getting my license, I'm now 18. I've taken it from stock to a clean looking, quick little car that has gotten a LOT of respect from everyone, even the Rustang guys around here, lol. I'm thinking I'm going to sell it before I go off to Ohio University in the fall, because I can't keep a car on campus as a freshman and I'm thinking money from selling car + graduation money + summer job money = one hell of a down payment on an SRT-4, which I will be able to keep stock for a while.......haha. If anybody cares, my car has an Iceman, MPx UDP, ATX tb, Pacesetter header, Mopar Performance PCM, short throw shifter, strut tower bars, Goldline lowering springs, 17's, diamond clear headlights and turn signals, and all the sound equipment has been replaced. No rice :D

Peace,

Alex
Last edited by AlexSuave23 on Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
1998 R/T coupe - Full bolt-on's and some extras *SOLD*
1998 S-10 ZQ8 - Shaved and slammed *SOLD*
1997 Cobra - CAI, X-Pipe, Flowmasters, 3.73 gear, short throw.....gettin' there.
fusion210
Local Neon Owner

Post by fusion210 »

Sounds good! Welcome to the board (official welcome anyway. ;) ) :)
Chris
No neon for garage, is a 1999 dohc like a 1995 sohc if girl drives? Or is 1998 if man drives to track r/t?
OHIO_NEON
Local Neon Owner

Post by OHIO_NEON »

Car sounds nice got any pictures? welcome to the boards
-Jim Johnson
1995 Neon
2.0l
AlexSuave23
Local Neon Owner

Post by AlexSuave23 »

Well, there's my cardomain site, but the pictures are at least a year and a half old I'd say. Honestly though, the only difference I can think of from the cardomain pictures are it now has 17's and stock tails and no longer has a front plate on it. Everything else is under the hood.

And, to tell you the truth, unless it's in my sig or something, I can't even remember the address for that site.

I plan on posting updated pics on here eventually though, and maybe I'll get some taken at the track this weekend. :twisted:
1997 Cobra - CAI, X-Pipe, Flowmasters, 3.73 gear, short throw.....gettin' there.
evlneon
Local Neon Owner

Post by evlneon »

AlexSuave23 wrote:Well, there's my cardomain site....
um, alex. i'm not seeing any link to you cardomain site. :? :lol: ;)
PHIL | '03 MBP SUBY WRX | '98 FOREST GREEN NEON <- SOLD [img]http://diablo0.servehttp.com/neon ... .jpg[/img]
"Bryan! There's a message in my Alphabets! It says, 'OOOOOoooo.'" "Peter, those are Cheerios."
AlexSuave23
Local Neon Owner

Post by AlexSuave23 »

AlexSuave23 wrote: And, to tell you the truth, unless it's in my sig or something, I can't even remember the address for that site.
:wink:

Here it is anyway, http://www.cardomain.com/id/alexsrt

I'll try my best to get some new pics up on here eventually, I just ordered new tires and Vitor's monster air dam, as well as a few other "necessities" (aren't they all?) for the peon (only the air dam and tires would affect looks though), so maybe that'll be enough motive to get some nice pictures and post them.

Peace,

Alex