mynameiskiller but I do not kill

Welcome to TristateNeons.org, tell us a little about yourself and your Neon.
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

Post by mynameiskiller »

im Fred, i have a 2k1 SE, and ill wax J.Days' R/T at the track any time he can get up the courage to come down and take a whoopin! :D

i like fishing and guns, (oddly enough, i dont hunt) and making the ghetto-est performance mods for my car. i have an R/T header and cat (high flow, w00t!), a cobbled together 2.25in exhaust and turbo muffler, PVC/rubber/steel homemade CAI, a hand ported and smoothed intake manifold, and filled motor mount and shifter bushings. oh, and Crab alloys from a Shelby Daytona, and a broken-out grill bar, so she looks toothless. the paint on my bumpers looks like shit, and there is so much swirl in the rest of the paint i create tornados when drive over 70 mph.

...but i love my car.

PS- step up Day, this is the official challenge of 2k5, we will meet up at a track this year, 8)
just remember, killer is sneaky... and, he hates you.
fusion210
Local Neon Owner

Post by fusion210 »

mynameiskiller wrote:
PS- step up Day, this is the official challenge of 2k5, we will meet up at a track this year, 8)
Hey Fred. Care to have a contest for the most ghetto modded neon? :lol:
Chris
No neon for garage, is a 1999 dohc like a 1995 sohc if girl drives? Or is 1998 if man drives to track r/t?
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

chris, you'd win no contest lol
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

Post by mynameiskiller »

fusion210 wrote:
mynameiskiller wrote:
Hey Fred. Care to have a contest for the most ghetto modded neon? :lol:
im game, whatcha got? can you beat my "found in the parking lot at work" extention tube on my ghetto intake? the intake itself consists of a 45 degree rubber elbow from my old Shelby Chargers stock intake... held together with orange electrical tape...

how about my red wire "ground kit" made from old amplifier power cable i got from my brother? it has 4, 8 and 12 gauge cable in different places, with hammered rather than crimped ring terminals?

and, the piece de resistance, my EnergySuspensions MM inserts held in with bolts and wingnuts? hmmm?
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

Post by mynameiskiller »

yer scurred now, huh?
fusion210
Local Neon Owner

Post by fusion210 »

mynameiskiller wrote:yer scurred now, huh?
Only slightly. Fear my two tone hood that I ran out of spraypaint on and my hot glue filled motor mounts. 8)
My pcv catchcan is a cheap oil filter for air compressor lines, I used to use my stock airbox as an airfilter on a cai that I used a 3.0l v6 intake on, and my 'rear diffuser' is the stock bumper, plus saggage, with 5 holes on both sides that I measured by eye, and windowscreen that has been stapled onto the back of the bumper to look like mesh. IT never really attached to part of one hole though. :x
haha
If anyone knows anything I'm missing feel free to chime in.
Chris
No neon for garage, is a 1999 dohc like a 1995 sohc if girl drives? Or is 1998 if man drives to track r/t?
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

Post by mynameiskiller »

damnation, your bumper speed holes may prove to be my undoing...(shaking my fist)