, although not in the UFC. UFC l

Welcome to TristateNeons.org, tell us a little about yourself and your Neon.
miaowang123
Local Neon Owner

, although not in the UFC. UFC l

Post by miaowang123 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:47 pm

PITTSBURGH -- Dan Harens promising spring has morphed into a troubling summer. At this point, even he isnt sure when it is going to stop. The right-hander dropped his fourth straight decision in Los Angeles 6-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Pirates on Wednesday night, leaving his status very much in doubt as the Dodgers prepare for the stretch drive. "Its just really gotten away from me the last four times out," Haren said. "I dont what to say. I was having a great year. I felt great about everything, the way I was throwing the ball. But now everything has snowballed and everything that could have gone wrong has gone wrong." Haren (8-8) is winless with a 9.47 ERA in July and he is well aware he has become the weak link on one of baseballs best pitching staffs. Though manager Don Mattingly said "its not the right time to talk about (Harens) future," Haren understands his grasp on his starting job is becoming tenuous. "Im going to do anything for the team," Haren said. "If that means I get skipped, I totally understand. Its not like Im going to march into the office and say, You cant do that. Im new here. I need to earn their respect." The Pirates wasted little time getting to Haren. Josh Harrisons two-run double down the left field line capped a four-run outburst that gave Francisco Liriano (2-7) all the offence he would need to win for the first time since May 30. Pittsburgh improved to 5-1 since the All-Star break to move a season-high seven games over .500 (54-47). Travis Snider added two hits, including his fifth homer, for the Pirates. Liriano allowed one run on four hits over seven innings to earn his first regular-season home victory in nearly a year. "Im not at the point I want to be yet but everything is getting better and everything is moving forward," Liriano said. For Haren, not so much. Two singles and a walk in the first loaded the bases with one out before Haren walked Russell Martin on a full count to hand the Pirates the lead. Ike Davis followed with a sacrifice fly, and Harrison sent a stinging double to left to push the advantage to 4-0. "The first pitch of a game was a strike and then they swing at the next three pitches and I stepped back after that and said to myself that I needed to make better pitches," Haren said. "But then I nibbled around guys and couldnt throw a strike. I just couldnt do anything right." Snider made it 5-0 when he hit the fifth pitch of the second inning to the last row of seats in right field. Though Haren settled down to eventually retire the last 11 batters he faced, by then the damage was done. Los Angeles didnt have a hit until Miguel Rojas doubled with one out in the fifth and never threatened as Liriano put together his best start of the year. It didnt start out that way. The left-hander has struggled with his command all season and it looked like more of the same in the first after consecutive one-out walks to Matt Kemp and Adrian Gonzalez. Liriano escaped after striking out Scott Van Slyke and getting Juan Uribe to fly out to right. Liriano didnt let the cushion go to waste. Showing flashes of the form that allowed him to win 16 games in 2013, Liriano kept the Dodgers patched-together offence off balance. Rojas finally broke through with a sinking line drive to left with one out in the fifth glanced off the glove of Snider. Los Angeles pulled to 5-1 in the sixth on a sacrifice fly by Kemp, but the Dodgers would get no closer as Pittsburgh improved to 34-21 at PNC Park, the best home record in the National League. NOTES: Dodgers RF Yasiel Puig walked while pinch hitting in the eighth inning, his first appearance since injuring his left wrist against St. Louis on Saturday. ... Los Angeles SS Hanley Ramirez missed his third straight game with a left wrist injury but Mattingly maintains Ramirez is not a candidate to go on the disabled list. ... Pittsburgh placed OF Starling Marte on the seven-day concussion disabled list and recalled INF Brent Morel from Triple-A Indianapolis. Morel singled in the seventh as a pinch-hitter. ... Pirates 3B Pedro Alvarez was held out of the lineup after feeling left knee discomfort while legging out a double in a 12-7 win on Tuesday. ... The Dodgers start a three-game series with NL West-leading San Francisco on Friday. Zach Greinke (11-6, 2.90 ERA) takes on the Giants Tim Lincecum (9-6, 3.65) in the opener. Brian Allen Rams Jersey . Manager Alex Ferguson says the injury was sustained while the player tried to hit a volley toward the end of training on Tuesday. John Kelly Rams Jersey . -- With Tony Allen back, the Memphis Grizzlies were able to turn up their defence pressure and hold off the Los Angeles Clippers down the stretch. http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Rams-Ram ... on-Jersey/ . Unfortunately for the Cleveland Cavaliers, James Harden was in the building. Ramik Wilson Rams Jersey . The rookie is rewarding their faith with a stellar first season. MacKinnon had a goal and two assists, Jamie McGinn had two goals and an assist, and Colorado beat the Buffalo Sabres 7-1 on Saturday. Brandon Allen Jersey . HEROES P.K. Subban – Scored the overtime winner and assisted on Montreal’s earlier goal, both on the power play, in a 2-1 win over Nashville.GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Carson Palmer didnt throw a pass in practice all last week, then completed practically every one he tried Sunday. So much for that sore right elbow. Palmer completed 27 of 32, 12 of them to Larry Fitzgerald, and the Cardinals ended an eight-game losing streak against NFC West foes by beating the St. Louis Rams 30-10. It was the second-highest completion percentage (84.4) in franchise history. Only Kurt Warners NFL record of 92.3 per cent (24 of 26) against Jacksonville in 2009 was better. Palmer said he had no idea what his statistics were, just that things were working at a nice clip. "When the plays were coming in I knew exactly where to go with the ball," he said. Palmer hurt his throwing elbow in last weeks loss at Philadelphia. From Monday on, trainer Tom Reed decided there would be no passing in practice. "I didnt throw one ball, and I was definitely worried about that," Palmer said, "but that was the plan." It worked to near perfection. Palmer threw for 269 yards and a touchdown with no interceptions as the Cardinals (8-5) won for the fifth time in six games. He was sacked once. "I cant say enough about where he is right now," Arizona coach Bruce Arians said. "The level hes playing is extremely high." Arizonas Karlos Dansby returned an interception 23 yards for a touchdown and John Abraham tackled Kellen Clemens for a safety. Tavon Austins 56-yard run set up the only touchdown for the Rams (5-8), a 1-yard run by Zac Stacy. Austin injured his left ankle on the play and didnt return. The loss mathematically eliminated the Rams from post-season contention. The Cardinals lost rookie safety Tyrann Mathieu in the third quarter. Arians said it "appears to be an ACL" injury to his left knee. Arizona had not beaten an NFC West opponent since downing Seattle in the 2012 opener. The Cardinals lost three in a row this season, including 27-24 at St. Louis in the opener. Arians hammered that home last week. "I cant use the words he used," Dansby said. "My mom would get at me if I do that, but he let it be known that we were at the bottom of the totem pole and weve got to climb our way out." Fitzgeralds 12 catches went for 96 yards, including a 7-yarder for a touchdown.ddddddddddddIt was his most receptions since he matched his career high with 13 against Seattle on Oct. 18, 2009. Dansby had his second touchdown return of an interception in three games. He returned one 22 yards in Arizonas 40-11 rout of Indianapolis. Mathieu, the "Honey Badger" having a terrific rookie season, was hurt after returning the free kick that followed the safety in the third quarter. He jogged toward the Arizona bench but his knee buckled and he collapsed, then he was carted off the field. The Arizona safety came after a Cardinals punt was downed at the Rams 1. On third down from the 5, Clemens retreated to the end zone and was hit by Abraham, who had three sacks to give him 11 this season. Other than Austins big run, St. Louis managed just 44 yards on the ground in 18 attempts. Rams coach Jeff Fisher said he was well aware how strong Arizonas defensive front was. "I thought we would do a better job than we did, but we couldnt run the football today," he said. In the first half, Palmer completed 16 of 17 for 169 yards and a touchdown. He would have had another TD had Jim Dray not fumbled at the half-yard line. Palmer completed his first 10 passes. Arizona took the opening kickoff and went 80 yards in eight plays, Rashard Mendenhall scoring on a 3-yard run. The Rams responded with Greg Zuerleins 44-yard field goal. On St. Louis second play from scrimmage in the third period, Calais Campbell pressured Clemens. Dansby stepped in front of intended receiver Jared Cook, picked off the pass and ran untouched 23 yards to make it 21-3. Notes: Abraham moved past Lawrence Taylor and Leslie ONeal into ninth on the NFL career sacks list with 133. ... Dansby has four interception returns for scores for the Cardinals in two stints with the team. Only Aeneas Williams (six) and Larry Wilson (five) have more in franchise history. ... Arizona has outscored its last two opponents at home 70-21 and is 6-1 at home. ... The Rams were penalized 11 times for 90 yards. ... With his 10th TD catch of the season, Fitzgerald became the ninth player with double-digit touchdown receptions in five seasons. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '