Exhaust Pictures

Post pics or video of Neons or other cool automotive-related stuff here.
03sxt
Local Neon Owner

Exhaust Pictures

Post by 03sxt »

Okay, I'd like to do something different with my stock exhaust, but without spending $300. I'm think something somewhat easy and inexpensive. Can I people to post some shots of their 'custom' exhaust/muffler setups? I've got an '03 SXT if this helps.
fusion210
Local Neon Owner

Post by fusion210 »

NE ohio eh? Interested in a 2003 r/t catback in awesome shape?
Chris
No neon for garage, is a 1999 dohc like a 1995 sohc if girl drives? Or is 1998 if man drives to track r/t?
XoticNeon
Local Neon Owner

Post by XoticNeon »

Look for someone sellin an SRT 4 exhaust.. nice sound.. nice look.. they go for like 100 bucks 8)
03sxt
Local Neon Owner

Post by 03sxt »

fusion210 wrote:NE ohio eh? Interested in a 2003 r/t catback in awesome shape?
Do you have pics of it? If so, couldja' post or e-mail 'em to me? Also, a price would be nice. :D
fusion210
Local Neon Owner

Post by fusion210 »

Took some pics for you just now. Not the best, it's an old camera with a broken flash, and it was overcast outside. But I think it gives a good idea.
2003 r/t catback from minimer/t (or similar name, I can't really remember!)
It was a show car, so it was kept clean and indoors. Then he bought it and put on a new exhaust, I picked up his old one. I was going to use just the muffler since I thought my dynomax was crapping out on me, but it fixed itself. :D
Kept in my shed. Very minimal rust, in great shape. Unmolested as in taken off properly, so it should slip right over your catpipe, and bolt right into place.
I kept the pics full size and unedited. Plus you can check it out before you buy since you should be pretty close.
http://photobucket.com/albums/v612/fusi ... 20Catback/

Depending on just where in NE ohio, we'll have to arrange meeting up.
Just to be safe, I'll say $120 meeting halfway, $110 picked up! :)
Priced for a hopefully quick sale. 8)
Chris
No neon for garage, is a 1999 dohc like a 1995 sohc if girl drives? Or is 1998 if man drives to track r/t?
03sxt
Local Neon Owner

Post by 03sxt »

You live in Mentor, eh? :) 'Bout what... 35 minutes from Ashtabula - I could pick it up myself, although trying to find your house just might be worth the extra $10. :P Could you meet me at the Mentor exit? That's right on I-90, right?

Is there a way you can hang on to it for a week or two? I definitely want it. :twisted:
fusion210
Local Neon Owner

Post by fusion210 »

I could easily meet you at the Mentor exit on I90 and 306. :)
I live right down 306 actually.

We can meet up in the McDonalds parking lot out front. I can definatly hang onto it for a little.
I work 2nd shift, usually Mon-Sat, and the latest I could meet you there would be 2pm on a day I work.

I work in Chardon, which has the route 44 exit off of 90. If you wanted to meet there after I get out of work, I could probably be at that exit at 11:35PM. Would save both of us some driving.
Chris