Washed off the #*@%$ salt

Post pics or video of Neons or other cool automotive-related stuff here.
Midnight_Rider
Local Neon Owner

Washed off the #*@%$ salt

Post by Midnight_Rider »

Couldn't stand the salt any longer yesterday. Of course, I didn't dry the car since the ice storm was on the way.
Will spring ever get here?
"Gramps"
"(It was a) little souped-up race car. These Dodge SRT Neons are turbo-charged... It's too much power, not enough car... " Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Jason Brooks
monkeyman9630
Local Neon Owner

Post by monkeyman9630 »

looks nice! yeah i forgot about that storm. when i got home i was drivin an ice cube with wipers standin off of the windshield...fun times i'll tell u what
-Lugo-
--Mopar or NO car-
Midnight_Rider
Local Neon Owner

Post by Midnight_Rider »

I had to drive approximately 500 miles in that storm last night for my part-time job (starting at Brownsburg, IN and on to Muncie, IN; Hicksville, OH; Kendallville, IN; Ft. Wayne, IN; Huntington, IN and back to Brownsburg). Didn't clock out until 7:09 this morning and, boy, was I beat. :evil:
"Gramps"
"(It was a) little souped-up race car. These Dodge SRT Neons are turbo-charged... It's too much power, not enough car... " Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Jason Brooks
AlexSuave23
Local Neon Owner

Post by AlexSuave23 »

Love the license plates......I'm starting to think my next Neon will have to be an SRT or I won't be happy....
1998 R/T coupe - Full bolt-on's and some extras *SOLD*
1998 S-10 ZQ8 - Shaved and slammed *SOLD*
1997 Cobra - CAI, X-Pipe, Flowmasters, 3.73 gear, short throw.....gettin' there.
Midnight_Rider
Local Neon Owner

Post by Midnight_Rider »

AlexSuave23 wrote:Love the license plates......I'm starting to think my next Neon will have to be an SRT or I won't be happy....
Thanks! I had to really work the ol' brain to come up with it. Yeah, get an SRT, you'll :love7: it.
"Gramps"
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

Yeah that is a creative plate, nice!
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!
monkeyman9630
Local Neon Owner

Post by monkeyman9630 »

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!! HICKSVILLE!!!!!!!!!! I used to live there about ten years ago!!! why did u go/go thru there? there isnt much reason to even pass by there. still, wow...
-Lugo-
--Mopar or NO car-
Midnight_Rider
Local Neon Owner

Post by Midnight_Rider »

^^I have a delivery route for my part-time job and Hicksville is one of my drop-off points. And no, I don't drive my personal car for the job (thank God).
Vinny wrote:Yeah that is a creative plate, nice!
Thanks!
"Gramps"
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

You didn't have that place during the meet last year did you? If not that is pretty creative :lol:

Whats salt? :P lol
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin
LH95sohc
Local Neon Owner

Post by LH95sohc »

Diablo0 wrote:You didn't have that place during the meet last year did you? If not that is pretty creative :lol:

Whats salt? :P lol
Sounds like you're now officially a southerner....... jerk..... :wink:
-SEAN

SRT-4 is king of the Street
Cbussilver01es on 2GN!!!!

Midnight_Rider
Local Neon Owner

Post by Midnight_Rider »

Diablo0 wrote:You didn't have that plate during the meet last year did you? If not that is pretty creative :lol:
I reserved the plate last June after I bought the car and just got it last month (PLPs in Indiana run April to April). Thanks for the compliment. I had several in mind but they were for either a Flame Red ("CODE RED" or "RED ALRT" since I like Mt. Dew Code Red) or Stone White ("WITEOUT") or something more political ("UAW MADE"). I hadn't planned on a Black SRT so I had to rack my brain at the last minute.
"Gramps"
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

:lol: BIG DEK

What? It's black lol
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin
71Roadrunner
Local Neon Owner

Post by 71Roadrunner »

I wash mine almost every day, but tonight was the first in a long time that I also dried it off. It was still chilly, but not too much to keep me from drying it for a change.

I'm glad I was able to get my personalized plate, usually everything I've wanted was already taken. The first few I checked for my SRT-4 were already taken, but I'm quite happy with mine and everyone that isn't familiar with the SRT's are clueless as to what it means. Most get the SRT4 part since it's on the trunk lid, but they never get the PVO part.
'71 Plymouth Roadrunner, 440, Auto. (Modified)
'04 Dodge SRT-4, 2.4L Turbo, 5-Spd. (Modified)
'99 Dodge Neon R/T, 2.0L, 5-Spd. (Modified) Sold
'88 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z, 2.2L Turbo II, 5-Spd. (Modified) Sold
'87 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z, 2.2L Turbo II, 5-Spd. (Stock) Sold