MEGA MAN 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking for a Neon or Neon part(s), but don't see what your looking for in the For Sale forum? Tell everyone here and maybe someone has what your looking for, or knows where you can get it.
NOx_concepts
Local Neon Owner

MEGA MAN 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by NOx_concepts »

this is specifically for the game mega man 5 for nes. if anyone has a copy of this game, TEXT, CALL, PM, MESSAGE, MAIL, EMAIL, DRIVE YELL THROW TO/AT ME, do whatever you gotta do to get to me so i can buy your game(s).
"Pure adrenaline attached to a license plate. Isn't it time you experienced one yourself?" Dan Gurney
ImportKiller
Local Neon Owner

Post by ImportKiller »

Are you a collector or do you want to play the game? because I have the NES emulator for PC,. it has over 700 original NES games, including all of the ones you have posted as wanted on here,.....if you just wanna play I can send ya a copy of the whole thing. If you are specifically looking for the NES game,.. I am of no help to you.
NOx_concepts
Local Neon Owner

Post by NOx_concepts »

:cry: :cry: :cry:
"Pure adrenaline attached to a license plate. Isn't it time you experienced one yourself?" Dan Gurney
NOx_concepts
Local Neon Owner

Post by NOx_concepts »

normal "get a job" thing kinda backfired on me 5 months ago, (workin for a guy for two weeks, fell off a ladder, 15 ft, + gravity and a nice soft plush concrete driveway, = 4 piece kneecap and three extra joints in a foot) so im supplementing the make a 14 second all motor neon income with other means of green, full mega man sets, just cartridges alone go for like 80 90 bucks, i just sold 16 MRE's to a guy in england for $115, and i got em for free, go military. no, but seriously, im a collector. i just cant seem to land a single damn copy of that damn mega man 5, nes.