WTB Borla exhaust for SRT-4

Looking for a Neon or Neon part(s), but don't see what your looking for in the For Sale forum? Tell everyone here and maybe someone has what your looking for, or knows where you can get it.
03SRT-4
Local Neon Owner

WTB Borla exhaust for SRT-4

Post by 03SRT-4 »

Anyone know where I can get a good price on the borla exhaust kit for my SRT-4. It lists on Mopar's website for $369, which is a little more than I have. If anyone knows where I can get one for cheaper, please let me know.

Thanks
- Mike
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

Contact BlackRoseRacing on 2gn.org. He works in the Parts Department at a Dodge dealer and has cleared it with management to sell parts 10% over cost and in most cases his prices are lower than MSPC.

http://forum.2gn.org/viewtopic.php?t=10359

As he said at the bottom of his post though, he doesn't like to sell to non-2GN members so it may help to tell him that Jason (Diablo0) sent you and that you're a member on the tristateneons.2gn.org forum.
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin
2mopar
Local Neon Owner

Post by 2mopar »

If you were interested in slightly used, I have one. about 4,500 miles use. Excellent shape. You can check them out locally before you buy. I wasn't planning on selling, but if the price is right... :lol:
SRT_8_U
Local Neon Owner

Post by SRT_8_U »

I sold mine for $150 and went side exit... Did my downpipe, muffler and side exit for $150....