NEED to buy 225/75 15 tires..... read please to help

Looking for a Neon or Neon part(s), but don't see what your looking for in the For Sale forum? Tell everyone here and maybe someone has what your looking for, or knows where you can get it.
marakka
Local Neon Owner

NEED to buy 225/75 15 tires..... read please to help

Post by marakka »

So I get to town which is only a once a year event and I turn the corner at the airport and see my daughter jumping up and down with my Aunt and Uncle standing behind her..... but my mom isn't there. So I ask where she is. Turns out she had car problems. After taking the car (Jeep Wrangler actually) to the shop, she needs new tires..... so I'm looking for someone with a decent set of used tires that they'd be willing to sell for a good price. I'm military and honestly, being home broke me as I didn't have time to plan for this trip. Anyone got anything at all? Anyone know of anything? I already checked tirerack.... cheapest they had was about 210 shipped plus installation and such...
KB9QDI
Local Neon Owner

Post by KB9QDI »

Not sure where your at but I'm a Manager for Tire Discounter in Lawrencrburg. Call me, I may be able to help.

Joe 8-7pm 812-537-3964

More Pic's: http://www.cardomain.com/id/kb9qdi

OLD: 04 SXT Sold
NEW: 06 TJ X
marakka
Local Neon Owner

Post by marakka »

As fate would have it.... I'm in Bright, my mom is in Batesville. I don't know how much help you can give, but hell its worth a shot. I know its a sap story, but just gotta see what I can get done for her. I could tell ya the whole story bout why she don't have no money.... but I don't think I could stand to sit here and type it. Thanks for the help and expect a call tomorrow.